Recipes - Gelatins And Puddings
- Sangria Gelatin Ring
- Gelatin Salad in Cantaloupe Wedges
- Panna Cotta with Mixed Berries
Sangria Gelatin Ring
- 6 oz Lemon Gelatin
- 1 1/2 cup white grape juice, boiling
- 2 Cups club or lemon line soda or seltzer water, chilled
- 1 Cup fresh or frozen blueberries, sliced
- 1 Cup fresh or frozen strawberries, sliced
- 1 Cup fresh or frozen raspberries, sliced
- 1/2 Cup green grapes, sliced
Total Time: 15 min. preparation, plus chilling
Makes 10 servings.
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling grape juice; cool for 10 minutes. Stir in club soda; refrigerate until set but not firm, about 45 minutes.
- Fold in the berries and grapes. Pour into a 6-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Invert and unmold onto a serving platter. Yield: 10 servings.
No ring mold? Try pouring into an appropriate-sized casserole dish. Chill and serve.
Adapted from recipe found at www.tasteofhome.com
Be the first to review this item.