Cream of Broccoli Soup
- 1 Heaping Cup Creamy Broccoli Soup Starter, No MSG Added*
- 2 1/2 Cups Water or Milk
- Mix milk or water with soup mix in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, using a wire whisk to stir well. Do not let milk scorch on the bottom of the pan.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cover for 5 minutes to allow vegetables to fully hydrate.
- Add 1/3 cup of fresh chopped broccoli to the saucepan before bringing to a boil.
- Add 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese to soup when simmering.
Be the first to review this item.