Cream of Potato Soup
- 3/4 Heaping Cup Cream of Potato Soup
- 2 1/2 Cups Water Or Milk
- Combine liquid and the soup mix well with a wire whisk.
- Bring to a boil while stirring constantly (to avoid scorching).
- reduce heat and simmer for 6 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cover and let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Add sliced carrots, chopped cauliflower and chopped leeks to soup mix and water before bringing to a boil.
- Add cooked, chopped chicken when simmering.
Be the first to review this item.